When it comes to construction defects, you need a litigator with skill to represent your claims.
From large commercial development projects to construction of new homes and remodeling projects, poor construction can be both emotionally devastating and expensive. At the Neill Law Firm, our attorneys
aggressively represent property owners, homeowner associations, real estate development companies, construction companies, contractors and others involved in construction defect litigation.
Representation For Various Types Of Construction Defects
Contact our attorneys for assistance with all types of construction defect issues, including:
- Defective design, materials or workmanship
- Water intrusion, mold and siding defects
- Defective roofing & installation
- Landscaping, grading and drainage issues
- Water & humidity issues in crawlspace
- Defective windows & doors
- Building code inspections or violations
- Structural failures
- Warranty claims
- Termite infestations following treatment
- Other construction-related matters
It is extremely important to contact a lawyer immediately upon the first sign that your property may have a construction problem. This area of the law has defined time periods and notice requirements, which a layperson or inexperienced attorney may not appreciate. The Neill Law Firm has experience with construction litigation, and can advise you as to the proper course of action. Our goal is to put you where you belong - with a properly constructed home or building.
A Free Consultation with our Attorneys
Please contact us to set up an appointment for a free consultation to discuss your case. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.